Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Columbia George Certified

Better sleep sleep.
Improving breathing: nose inhaling: mouth exhaling.
Wake wake.
Room mess mess.
Clean clean.
Bike bike.
Eat eat.
Bike bike, girl girl, beeep beeeep.
Drum drums.
Freegeek, Arcade arcade.
Hmmmmmmm.



But, in this eat eat, lies question.

What is best to eat.
Specifically, I'd like to get blender, make own health bars.
Forget candy bars.
Almost forget ice-cream (but I'll save that for later).
And forget even mere health bars.
I mean, they are better.
(key word here is "better").
But still.
Blender, local, cut cut, yum yum.



But.

Back to the more generical question.
What can you do when you can't have your own farm.
Or in my case, a blender (at least not yet).


I still don't have the answers.
But I do like drinks made by Columbia George.
I like bars made by Laura and by Clif.
I like anything thing that is certified organic.
(Not just organic, because anybody can say they are organic)


Anything that is from small farms.
But I would like to still figure out who to trust.





I think I know.

This past year, living by myself, buying for myself.
I have been learning the trade.
One thing, peanut-butter is really sick in ice-cream.
I mean, really sick. As in, not good.
I have tried so many flavors of ice-cream.
But I would have to stick with non-dairy.
And non-dairy yogurt.
But that would still raise the question.




Who to trust.


Who has the least amount of extra chemicals.
Or any chemicals, for that matter.
Or anything added, afterwards.



And how can we get that into our diet.




And why does it even matter, to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment